PC-Telephone® is a powerful communications software application that enables you to exploit the full communications potential of the Internet and public telephone networks ISDN/PSTN.
PC-Telephone turns your computer into Internet telephone, SIP phone, ISDN telephone, FAX machine, answer phone, voicemail, file transfer and more.
- All normal full-duplex telephone operations – enables you to place and receive phone/fax calls
You can use your PC sound card, USB telephone or SIP telephone.
- Calling Line Identity Presentation/Restriction (CLIP/CLIR) – displays the caller's number when the phone rings (caller ID).
- Call Answer – answers automatically incoming calls after a specified delay.
- Call Scheduling – dials automatically phone/fax numbers at a specified time.
- Call Forwarding – forwards automatically incoming calls to a predefined number.
- Call Transfer – transfers an active call to another number.
- Call Waiting – enables you to switch back and forth between active connections.
- Call Hold/Muting – temporarily blocks the remote party from hearing your voice. A playback can be placed on the line instead.
- Call Accounting – logs all successful calls in the Journal. Unanswered calls are logged in the Missed Calls folder.
- Audio Conferencing – ensures simultaneous multi-party telephone conversation.
- Full-Duplex Recording – records telephone conversations.
- Encryption – encrypts telephone calls. This feature is applicable for PC-to-PC calls only, regardless of the network used.
- Direct Data Transfer – sends/receives files using different communications networks.
- Scheduled Data Transfer – sends automatically the selected file at a specified time to a specified number.
- Direct Fax Transfer – sends/receives fax documents including analog Group 3 and digital Group 4 faxes to/from PC or regular fax machines.
- Scheduled Fax Transfer – sends automatically the selected fax file at a specified time to a specified fax number.
- Multiple User Mailboxes – enables you to make mailboxes for your friends or clients leaving voice messages for them. They can remotely access their mailboxes by DTMF (Dual Tone Multiple Frequency) access code from any phone.
- Public Mailbox Support – enables you to place public domain announcements in the Public mailbox. Together with the Call Answer options it turns your PC into an answering machine.
- Instant Voice Messages – sends instant messages to any phone, by placing an outgoing phone call in the Outbox.
- Listen Messages Remotely – enables you to listen received new voice messages remotely using a regular phone.
- Call Screening – enables you listening to callers as they leave messages. The caller does not hear you.
- Limited Message Duration – limits the incoming voice message duration and the start/end tone notifies the caller to complete the message.
Download FREE PC-Telephone!
Start saving today with low rates to over 200 countries!