The PC-Telephone API (Application Programming Interface) is available after registration.
Using the PC-Telephone API, you can make phone/fax calls from your specific application.
Examples available in Visual C++, Visual Basic and Delphi show how to make phone/fax calls from the command line.
Find the PC-Telephone API in the folder C:\Program Files\PC-Telephone\PCTAPI.
PC-Telephone Registration is Optional
You can use your calling card with the FREE PC-Telephone version and make cheap PC-to-Phone/Fax calls worldwide.
As a registered PC-Telephone user, you get:
- Unlimited calls over ISDN;
- Included PC-Telephone API;
- PC-Telephone Fax without watermark;
- Import/Export Phonebook;
- Network ID information;
- PC speaker and USB phone call notifications;
- FREE PC-Telephone calling card 5000 units;
- Special discount for all new PC-Telephone releases;
- Support and assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send an order using the available payment options - Credit/Debit Card or Bank/Wire Transfer. Upon receipt of your registration fee we will email you an unique license key enabling the PC-Telephone registration.
Installation procedure >>
Order calling cards!